RE: Toronto Performance World (update)

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 17:32:37 EST

Hey guys, I just got a phone call from Mike. He won't be showing up
tonight or tomorrow to Performance World. Seems he's run into a little
trouble with his truck and is off to get it looked at. I'm not sure of the
details of his problem other than something to do with his transfer case.
Let's hope he can get it fixed without costing too much money :-(

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)