Re: Front End Repairs - Questions/Comments

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 18:18:57 EST

Josh Gen II 4X4 won't have a rack,.. it'll be a gearbox. For that list of
parts.. Aaron, I'd say you're just about rebuilding the entire front end.
Do it yourself.. one side at a time, and I'd say if you're taking it that
far apart.. You may as well put new busings in the front end while it's
apart, but that's just my opinion. While it's that far apart is as good a
time as any.
Aaron