Re: OT: Pulling codes from a Honda

From: Craig Rash (2kdaksport@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 09:37:18 EST

I had a 90 honda (wasn't canadian) but from what I remember the codes could
be observed from the flashing light on the computer which is located under
the carpet on passenger side floor. There is some sort of key on/off
sequence that initiates it........actually (it's all coming back to me
slowly) I think there are some pins that you need to jumper to put the
computer in "Diagnostic" mode. I had the FSM so I just followed the
instructions, I gave it away when I sold the car.(the very night I picked
up my DAK!!(Ah great memories)Sorry this is so vague, since I got my Dak
I've been trying to forget the honda. The last time I saw it, it had 18"
chrome rims worth more than the car!!

Craig Rash
HONDA FREE FOR ALMOST 1YEAR!
Black 2000 Sport CC 4x2