RE: Front End Repairs - Questions/Comments

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 09:52:42 EST

You could be right Jim. I'm taking it to another shop (that's done work for
me in the past) to have them take a look. We'll see what they say.
Thanks.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6

Personally I think they "saw you coming" on the Pitman arm and the Idler
arm. Those 2 bits just don't usually wear out. Although the Idler arm
could, since it has a ball and socket joint. All the pitman arm is, is a
hunk of metal, and unless someone screwed up and didn't properly torque it
down it should last for the life of the vehicle.

Jim
03 Dak CC 2wd

Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000!
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/promo/kaday.htm?siteid=CBMSN_1K&sc_extcmp=JS_JASweep_MSNHotm2