Re: Brake Time revisited.

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 12:22:26 EST

On Mar 10, 2004, at 15:35, BARRY OLIVER wrote:

> 2 Valucraft rotors at $26 each
> Morse Ceramic pads $54.99

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+
===============================
Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.
===============================
Contact Info:
217-899-6105 Cell 217-467-8673 Page
217-558-6000 Desk barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk
on AIM, Yahoo, MSN and AT&T IM clients

>>> dml@tepidcola.com 03/11/04 01:15AM >>>

got fed up waiting to figure out WTF you really wanted in the
slotted/drilled/bling realm, eh?

--
Mike Maskalans

Well, sort-of. See, #1 - I got less than nowhere with the SSBC bozos, and #2 - I figured out that since JCWhitney is in Illinois, I was going to have to pay Shipping AND Sales Tax (almost $50 extra, combined) for their stuff, that stopped being such a good deal. Last, I decided I was tired of waiting around. I have found that more battles are lost by inaction than the wrong action. The fact that I didn't spend much dough was just a bonus. I was going to do them last night, but I got home late and was running out of light, so I figured - hey, I have all weekend to do this, and a beater car to drive in the meantime, I can wait 'til it's warmer.... Life is good. On a side note, I broke down and bought the parts to do the bimmer, too. it's not as bad, but it's going to be necessary pretty soon, too. All in all, it was a rather expensive day, for me.