Re: Just a test message, please ignore.

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 01:18:55 EST

I can't sleep - I am still wondering what this list function is that Jon
was testing. Does this list function come with fries? Could it be a
function that distills water? I also thought it could be list function
that wards off evil music sucking flying duckmen from Pittsburgh...
maybe its a list function that bombards Daimler Chrysler with emails
that request the ressurection of a Dodge Dakota with an 8 foot bed and a
regular cab. Another thought I had was it could be a list function to
remove that nasty annoying little bit of ketchup water that comes out of
the ketchup bottle when you try to put ketchup on your cheese burger.
Is it a list function that precooks your computer for your chatting
conveniance? Does this list function come with any convenant handy
attatchments stored on the back for easily cleaning drapes and
miniblinds? Are any similarieies between this list function and other
list functions, dead or alive purley coinscidential? Does this list
function need to be taken on an empty stomach or with food? Is this
list function kosher? Was this list function recommended by Consumer
Reports? Will this list function end up on bash.org? Was this list
function based off actual events? If I am pregnant or thinking about
becoming pregnant should I consult my doctor before using this list
function? I have so many questions about this list function! Is this
list function kid tested and mother approved? Please Jon let me know!
I bet you wont tell me! You arn't going to tell me what the 12 secret
herbs and spices are in this list function! Arugh - I bet this list
function isnt ergonomically friendly either. Does this list function
contain any MSG? Were any animals harmed in the fliming of this list
function?

Will this list function ban me from the DML if I keep doing this? LOL

"Why don't you ask me what it feels like to be a freak?"