Re: Just a test message, please ignore.

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 00:15:58 EST

Jon wrote:
> Sorry for the interruption, folks! Just need to test a list function...

List function? New list function? Do we get a new function? Gee I wonder
what the new function is! Will the new function provide instant tech
support? Will the new function explain WTF "lolerwaffelskates" is or WTF
Josh smoked that made him say it? Oh cool a list function!! I can't
wait to try it out!! Does it post our messages backwards to uncover
hidden demonic phrases such as "deliver us unto the fiery depths of
General Motors" or "Schrempp is SATAN!!!"? Will this list function find
me a girlfriend that doesn't call my truck a "van"? WIll it find me a
girlfriend at all? Will it keep my truck afloat at 3 am? Does it give
me super vision powers to see bodies of water below the horizon line?
Damn I wish I knew what this list function was that Jon was testing...
  is it a new method of detecting if there is a loose nut behidn the
wheel? Is this list function finger lickin' good? Will this list
function tell me if my underware needs to be changed? Arugh the suspense
is killing me! Please what is this list function!?! *twitch* OH OH! I
know - this list function prevents andy from stalling out his truck and
making dead on perfect shifts every time! Right? Hmmmmmm Perhaps this
list function Jon is testing is some new super horsepower augmenter that
will magically give us all 440 CI fuel injected engines... Will this
list function seek out new life and boldly go where no list function has
gone before? Or is this list function just a rehash of old rerun list
functions that are based off a punch card computer system? Will this
list function be good to the last drop? Are batteries not included with
this list function? Is some assembly required for this list function?
Does this list function enlarge male reproductive organs?? DAMN I wanna
know! Does this list function tell who shot JFK? It is a chihauha that
sits and sayd "Yo quiro List Functions?"

ARRRRUUUUGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

"Why don't you ask me what it feels like to be a freak?"