RE: Need Pics of 92-93 SC Daks

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 23:15:56 EST

Hey TJ
  If ya need any help with that set up let me know. I've done a few vortechs
and am local...

Only difference in the kits really is the fmu set up is going to be simpler
since the 92/93 use a return line...

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: "TJG" <dakota52318@toad.net>
>To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: DML: Need Pics of 92-93 SC Daks
>Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:11:09 -0800
>
>I need some pics of the engine bay of some 92-93 daks with the vortech SC
>on
>them.... I am planning something but I need to see what the setup looks
>like. You can send the pics to the address below.... thanks all!!!
>
>TJ
>dakota52318@toad.net
>1992 Dodge Dakota 4X4
>3.90 Gears, Long Bed
>318, 46RH Auto
>DT Headers, Functional RamAir Hood
>K&N FIPK, Flowmaster Muffler
>Custom Throttle Body
>MP Computer
>Viper Electric Fan
>15.74@87.59 b4 fan.
>4350lbs

Fast. Reliable. Get MSN 9 Dial-up - 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time Offer) http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/