Re: Need Pics of 92-93 SC Daks

From: TJG (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 23:17:18 EST

I take it the means that you are in MD, or PA somewhere... where abouts?
Maybe we could meet up sometime if you wouldnt mind and I could get a few
ideas from you. I am looking into keeping my ram air hood functional,
creating a custom airbox to use it as the inlet for the SC, as it is
functional now NA with a custom box that I got from profinish.

TJ
dakota52318@toad.net
1992 Dodge Dakota 4X4
3.90 Gears, Long Bed