RE: More Tire Talk

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 15:53:22 EST

C'mon Tom, just buy the BFG M/T's and get it over with. :)

But... if you MUST have an A/T tire... <sighs> i'd go with the BFG again.
It may very well be the best handling tire (off road) out of all the A/T's
on the market right now...
Plus they do really well in the snow from what i've heard. ;)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>From: Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com>
>To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
>Subject: DML: More Tire Talk
>Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 11:07:39 -0600
>

>Well I have finally boiled down my options for replacement tires for the
>Ram and here is what I have come up with. Keep the stock 17 wheels and go
>with BFG AT's in 315/70R17 ... for a cost of $154 per tire - or - pick up a
>set of 16 inch wheels and go with Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo's in
>285/75R16D sneaker size - for a cost of $155 per tire + cost of the rims.
>(tire prices are from tirerack.com) Tirerack lists a 285/70/17 BFG AT -
>but at $182 a tire ==:O Bigger is cheaper? LOL
>
>Never used either brands before and thought I would get some opinions.
>Tirerack's reviews of both tires are very good - the Revos scored higher
>across the board than the BFG AT's however. I gotta do something fast -
>these Badyear MT/R's are .... real bad.
>
>--
>"Why don't you ask me what it feels like to be a freak?"
>
>Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine

Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000!
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/promo/kaday.htm?siteid=CBMSN_1K&sc_extcmp=JS_JASweep_MSNHotm2