More Tire Talk

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 12:07:39 EST

Well I have finally boiled down my options for replacement tires for the
Ram and here is what I have come up with. Keep the stock 17 wheels and
go with BFG AT's in 315/70R17 ... for a cost of $154 per tire - or -
pick up a set of 16 inch wheels and go with Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo's
in 285/75R16D sneaker size - for a cost of $155 per tire + cost of the
rims. (tire prices are from tirerack.com) Tirerack lists a 285/70/17
BFG AT - but at $182 a tire ==:O Bigger is cheaper? LOL

Never used either brands before and thought I would get some opinions.
Tirerack's reviews of both tires are very good - the Revos scored higher
across the board than the BFG AT's however. I gotta do something fast
- these Badyear MT/R's are .... real bad.

"Why don't you ask me what it feels like to be a freak?"