Re: 93 DAKOTA V8 FOR SALE

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 18:47:02 EST

I remember that...that was a good time...

The truck was there and I am trying to find the
webpage for pictures. The sad thing is that the
truck has probably got no more than 500 miles on
it since then...

> I saw Tom's Dak a few years ago when I managed
> to drag my shabby 2wd
> Silver89, out to Marion OH. Its a real nice
> truck. If I had some crazy
> cash laying around I might just buy it myself -
> I could use a GenII CC
> to start rounding out my collection hehehe.
>
> --

> "Why don't you ask me what it feels like to be
> a freak?"
>
> Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name:
> SilverEightynine

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, FMS Injectors, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ...3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.