Re: trip stats

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 09:54:00 EST

I never said it was the cheapest gas in the world, just in Illinois, and
I have yet to be proven wrong in that respect. That point coupled with
the fact that you got gas in detroit almost a week after you did in
gridley, thus giving Detroit the advantage of 4-5 days of price
reductions (2-4 cents, I'm guessing) so, in actuality, *when* you got
the gas in Gridley, it probably was cheaper than Detroit *at that
time*... ;-)

>>> dml@tepidcola.com 02/07/06 01:17AM >>>
...and
lowest price was $1.589 in Michigan City, IN on the return (sorry,
Barry - Gridly, IL is in a two-way tie for second-cheapest with Detroit

at $1.599, and I saw cheaper-yet gas in Detroit after we bought - like

1.539...).
...Mike Maskalans ..