RE: Front Caliper Problem

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 06:42:05 EST

Ron, I keep mine from hanging up by cleaning all the contact points between
the adapter and the caliper/pad and applying a thin film of anti-seize to
those areas. Can't rust together that way and insures complete release of
the brakes. Unless of course it's just the piston sticking that's causing
your problem.

RayB