Transmissions

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 09:37:13 EST

I know this subject has been beaten to death, but did we ever actually
pin down what the difference is? Other than Mopar saying that their
stuff is the only stuff, and charging a lot for it.. Is it thinner,
thicker, does it have magic pixie dust in it? More importantly, what's
the deal with why NO other companies (mobil, Castroil, etc.) have
managed to copy or reproduce this mystical ATF+4...

>>> taylor9565@msn.com 03/17/04 02:56PM >>>
The B&M Trick shift fluid or the Mobil-1 synthetic won't be a good idea
use.........they are not compatible for the NEW Chrysler
Transmissions....