Re: RE: Gas prices

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 15:47:52 EST

You still aren't understanding my point. IT'S NOT THE PRICE. IT'S THE
GARBAGE STORIES THAT ARE PURPORTED AS NEWS TO JUSTTIFY WHAT ESSENTIALLY
IS PROFITEERING. Those BS stories are used also to justify 20 cent
increases on the same day that the price of oil dropped (the day before
yesterday) Show me a map that has Bloomington, Peoria and Springfield,
Illinois that shows different formulations... I bet you can't. I call.

>>> <blkwidow1@.SYNTAX-ERROR> 03/19/04 01:31PM >>>
Oh, and as far as the "different formiulation"
excuse you proposed, I call BS on that too.

I call your BS and raise you one EPA map showing the areas where
different
formulations are required. It can change from county to county and city
city.
I've seen it on the Internet, and there are many formulations of
fuels.

Now, if you agree that gas hasn't kept up with inflation, what are you

complaining about? You're getting a good deal. Milk at my local store
is
$3.25, and eggs are $1.95.

Around here, if there is a penny's difference in price, the stations
are few
and far between.

How long ago did you work at a gas station? It must have been a while.
Things
have changed.

Again I say get the tree huggers to allow the oil companies to build
some
refineries and you will see a difference.
Why do most people think they have a right to cheap gasoline?

BTW-if you used to work at a gas station, why are you asking why the
prices
fluctuate as they do? You should already know. ;-P

Jon
STL MO