PA Lift Kit Install

From: Michael Steele (msteele@signbiz.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 15:55:24 EST

Hi everybody. I put the PA Lift Kit 60043 in this Weekend that I purchased
through the group buy I posted about a few weeks ago and all went pretty
good except for a few things.

The steering seems to bind a little with the new angle, is this something I
should be worried about? Is this normal? Anyone else experience this and how
did you fix it?

Next, the instructions and the kit state 2 S brackets are to be installed
for the front bumper attaching to the frame along with the C brackets. I
could not see where the bumper was attached to the bottom of the frame after
I removed the bumper and I don't remember it being attached so I just left
it attached with the C brackets. Did I miss something or did Dodge change
something?

I have emailed PA but thought I would check here to see if anyone has
experience with this.

Thanks for your help,

Michael Steele

2003 4X2 5.9L QuadCab