Re: Sounds That are good, bad, and ugly

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 17:23:25 EST

)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:23:18 -0500

Tom -

The GOOD!.........Sounds real GOOD!.........Nice and Throaty!

The BAD!..........sounds almost like a brake pad backing plate on the brake
rotor!.......But you probably pulled a wheel to see. ;)

The Ugly!.........window lift motor or the window regulator sounds stipped
out!...(gearing that works with the motor to raise and lower the glass)

get a Mopar replacement or pitch a fit at the dealer since they didn't find
it the first time!

DON'T BUY a window lift motor at AZ they are junk! my 88 5th Avenue went
thru 2 before I sold it!

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com