Re: PA Lift Kit Install

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 21:29:14 EST

On Mar 22, 2004, at 15:55, Michael Steele wrote:

> Next, the instructions and the kit state 2 S brackets are to be
> installed
> for the front bumper attaching to the frame along with the C brackets.
> could not see where the bumper was attached to the bottom of the frame
> after
> I removed the bumper and I don't remember it being attached so I just
> left
> it attached with the C brackets. Did I miss something or did Dodge
> change
> something?

On my '98 there are 8 bolts holding the front bumper on. there are
'wing' brackets on each side that support the corners of the bumper,
and those bolt to the sides of the frame horns, and there are 2 bolts
on each side that go in from the top right at the outer edges of the
grille.

Not sure about that "S" and "C" thang, nor on the steering - but my
usual assumption is that Binding Is Bad....

--
Michael Maskalans         <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak/>
'98 Dakota CC 4x4 318               '84 RamCharger 4x4 360