RE: Subject: Re: happy news

From: Gabriel Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 10:58:42 EST

well, the wedding planning doesn't start until our respective semester end
in early may. we'll be picking out a church soon, and then it's the fun
times... picking out the damned reception hall.

the good news is, she's been looking at the ring since i gave it to her...
ahh... what 1.5 carats (total weight) will do to a woman!

Gabriel Couriel