RE: Powermaster Alternators??? Anyone have one??

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 14:44:32 EST

TJG mentioned "> With such a low idle speed"> Instead of spending a lot of
money, why not first increase your idle speed a little and see if that
reduces your voltage drop enough to make you comfortable? See this tip for
magnum engines.. http://www.krcperformance.com/newcontent/Throttle.html

I used a slightly different technique on mine but accomplished the same
thing. If you do this, be sure to count the number of turns on the screw
that it took to reach your desired idle speed in case you want to set it
back to where you started. Also be aware that if you reset the PCM after
this you may have to go through the process again to regain the higher idle.
It's still free!

RayB