RE: Hughes Stage 2 or M1 for SCed 5.2?

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 12:36:30 EDT

I know I'm a few days behind replying, but I was out putting on 950
miles pulling my 5000 lb. travel trailer with my 5.2L 4X4 CC Dak. Oh
yeah, it has an M1 2bbl intake. No blower, but trust me, there's no loss
of bottom end with this intake. It's a great bolt on. No change in the
bottom end but the top end really wakes up nicely.

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html