Hughes Stage 2 or M1 for SCed 5.2?

From: TJG (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 01:27:42 EST

Which one would I want for a SCed 5.2L? This same intake will be going onto
either a 360 or 408 after this motor dies. I would think that I would still
want to stick with the beer keg beause it will still give me the torque I
need at lower RPMs b4 the SCer starts to make boost. It should not offer
that much if ANY restriction should it, compared to the M1, after all, that
air will be forced in anyway right? Keep in mind this will be on a 4300lb
truck. Now that I think about it, would it be worth switching intakes at
all because it will be forced?

TJ
dakota52318@toad.net
1992 Dodge Dakota 4X4