RE: 35x12.50r15 BFG MT's

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 13:51:35 EDT

I'm pretty sure they won't fit without alot of triming.
Check out this thread.. http://www.dodgedakotas.com/boards/raise/2253.html
There is a guy running 35's with a 3" body lift and the tbars cranked.
I'm looking into some 35's for my dak.
I'll have to go back to my stock rims to run them though.
10" wheels have too much offset.

Later, Hop
http://home.swbell.net/hopsdak/dak.html