Re: Ceramic coating of headers.

From: sincityrt (sincityrt@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 00:15:34 EDT

Talk to Scott Quaranta at www.gsmotorsports.com - I sent my PPH headers to
him to be stripped and re-coated by the same shop that does his big-tube
headers and the results were nothing short of miraculous. My PPH's looked
like they had gone through hell and back because of initial bad coatings
plus all the burnt rubber and soot from the engine bay fire, but when I got
them back they looked absolutely immaculate both in and out. Anybody who
peeked at pictures of my engine bay fire and then the for sale post for my
headers can see the before/after results. I paid nearly half what Jet-Hot
wanted to re-coat my headers.