RE: Went Racing...Tested MP PCM vs. Stock

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 21:56:22 EDT

When I go to the track for testing, my Dakota seems to get it's best run of
the night on it's first pass..........so your not the only one with this
issue.

I usually have about a 60 minute to 90 minute cool down after driving in and
parking in the staging lanes while I go thru tech, open the Nos bottle,
etc....

Each additional run only yields a 30-45 minute cool down, so I usually wind
up going slower by about .2-.4 tenths depending on conditions.

I have managed to sit out a round or two and let it Cool off and get with-in
a tenth of my first run.

I've only gone quicker when I start tuning the Nitrous shots or hitting the
Nitrous sooner in the run.

Ron
01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
http://www.scsilverdak.1colony.com