Re: Re: 45-RFE transmission pan gasket?

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 14:23:05 EDT

Gee!! I have just the opposite experience. I would much prefer to use just RTV
and I absoultly hate cork as a gasket material.

Funny you mention the dif cover gasket. I threw away the gasket that came with
the overhaul kit for the 8 1/4 I rebuilt for my Barracuda and just used RTV.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4