Re: Weights of Trucks

From: Craig Rash (2kdaksport@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 11:09:51 EDT

I had a rotton tree fall in my back yard. The wood wasn't good for much so
I cut it up and took it to the dump last weekend. Going in I was 5880...
coming out I was 4360. I had 1520lbs in the bed and could have easily taken
another 500lbs but it wouldn't fit! BTW my son and I were in the truck when
it was weighed. I am 250 and my son is probably 50.

Craig Rash
Black 2000 Sport CC 4x2
See details and pics at: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/2kdaksport/index.htm