Re: '91 to '96 Profinish-Proglass hood

From: brett4hand@hotmail.com
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 17:57:12 EDT

In article <A211E344-9263-11D8-81CB-000A95A6C06C@bellsouth.net>,
jdurling@bellsouth.net (Jeff Durling) writes:

> I am just putting a feeler out there for anyone who may know of, or may
> have, or will have a Profinsh-Proglass hood for sale. I know Terry
> doesn't sell them anymore and since Keystone took over the price has
> really gone up. When I last checked about getting one three years ago
> it was about $475 shipping and included the ram-air box. Now the best
> price I can find is $569 and you can't even find the ram-air box for it
> anymore.
>
> I don't care if it is used, actually would prefer it, as long as it is
> in good shape. The paint can be all faded just want the fiberglass
> itself to be good. If anyone has a dak with one, or knows of someone,
> that is getting rid of the truck, then let me know and what the cost
> may be. Not looking to low ball it just a ballpark price. Let me know.
>
> Jeff Durling

Hey Jeff, I'll keep my eyes open for one. As an alternative, (I think you're
still in Florida), AAR has a booth at the Florida Mopar show in Ocala every
year. I know for a fact that you can save tax and shipping costs by getting
one of their hoods at the show. Cash talks, of course. ;)

But, if you're like I am, and that hood is the one you have your heart set on,
then nothing else will do. If that's the case, forget what I just said. ;)
lol

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 Auto