Re: '91 to '96 Profinish-Proglass hood

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 22:51:57 EDT

On Apr 20, 2004, at 5:57 PM, brett4hand@hotmail.com wrote:

> Hey Jeff, I'll keep my eyes open for one. As an alternative, (I think
> you're
> still in Florida), AAR has a booth at the Florida Mopar show in Ocala
> every
> year. I know for a fact that you can save tax and shipping costs by
> getting
> one of their hoods at the show. Cash talks, of course. ;)
>
> But, if you're like I am, and that hood is the one you have your heart
> set on,
> then nothing else will do. If that's the case, forget what I just
> said. ;)
> lol
>
> Brett Forehand
> '94 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 Auto

Brett,

Thanks for getting back to me. Yeah I have seen the AAR one and I do
like it. The thing is I am exactly like you said and I have my heart
set on the Profinish one. I will look at eh AAR one again when I get
the chance and maybe that will change my mind but I have always liked
the Profinish one. BTW, when is the Ocala show? I maybe interested in
going if I have a little heads up to plan for it.

Jeff