Re: Belt tension pulley ?

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 10:13:56 EDT

"Mike Burgess" <mike_burgess@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> PS Next time the IAS shocks go, I'll dump them, they keep
> dieing on me, and the labor to R-R them is killing me.
> Suggestions for a good street shock that can handle
> speedbumps ??

I've been very happy with the Monroe Reflexes that I've been running. I put
them on last year in preperation for the drive to the BBQ, and they're still
in great shape. They deal with bad surfaces very well. I go to school at
Purdue University Calumet in Hammond, IN and let me tell you that the roads
around school are some of the worst road surfaces I've ever had to drive on.
If I didn't have to go that way for school, I'd never drive these areas
again.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L