Belt tension pulley ?

From: Mike Burgess (mike_burgess@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 09:28:42 EDT

at 75K miles, mine seems to be less than happy, and I'm
wondering what's involved in changeing it out, do I need
a complete assy, or does just the pulley ome with a new
beering ?

Also, anyone know of a good shop in Los Angeles area -
I want to replace my belly pan gasket, but am not ready to
jump into it by myself.

'98 318 4x2 club cab R&H package, 4 sets of IAS SHOCKS

PS Next time the IAS shocks go, I'll dump them, they keep
dieing on me, and the labor to R-R them is killing me.
 Suggestions for a good street shock that can handle
speedbumps ??

=====
"Welcome to the Darwinian Gene Pool Preserve.

Go ahead and lean over the safety rail as far
as you like and hand feed the carnivores."
                    Non-Sequitor by Wiley