RE: Belt tension pulley ?

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 10:50:32 EDT

I think the tensioner on your 98 V8 is very similar to the tensioner on my
95 V6. If so, it is possible to buy just the pulley (it will have a new
bearing in it). Those tensioners are not the best though. I would suggest
just replacing the whole assembly. I've had to do it twice on mine. They
were both wore out with roughly that same amount of miles. Simple swap.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6