Tranny Fluid Flush?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 13:21:58 EDT

Ok I'm sure this has been squabbled over before heh

Day off work today - gonna go do the trans fluid change now... I would
really like to get all that old trans fluid out. Any way I can flush
the trans out myself? With the engine running the TQ converter is
spinning - Now - if I were to disconnect the tranny cooler fluid line
and let the trans pump the remainder of the fluid out (after draining
the pan) - would I risk roasting my trans?

How do shops do trans fluid flushes anyway?

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (100) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/