A little upset with Dodge AND KRC

From: TJ Goettner (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 01:04:45 EDT

I'll start with Dodge.... About 5 months back I ordered new lights, grill
motor mounts intake manifold gasket set etc etc.... about 1000 dollars worth
of stuff. All in anticipation of getting the SCer that I have now sitting
on the floor. I started yesterday with the intake, got it all off and
tonight went to put it all back and went to get the gaskets and found them
to be for a 6 banger.... So im at a complete stop with this, that should say
enough right there, I should be starting this thing on sunday, but thanks to
this, IM NOT

Now with KRC... on thier website it says that some trucks (like mine) have a
fitting on the timing cover that you can use for the SCer oil return line,
just order the fitting from them, which I did along with the check valves
for the buffer CKT.... that was about last Tues (i think) when I spoke to
Marty himself, he said I would have them this week to me for certain..
Friday today, no parts, call and talk to a Kevin, parts never got sent,
wasnt aware of the order... says Marty will deffinately call me back about
it today... no call back, another hold up.... Id say 60% of the time I call
the phone never picks up.... Marty, if you are reading this, please email
me, I need to get this thing up and running!!!!

TJ