Re: Re: A little upset with Dodge AND KRC

From: TJ Goettner (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 16:37:28 EDT

It is the correct one, I got down in there with an inspection mirror to make
sure that my fingers felt what I though was the plug in the hole. I got the
gasket issue straitened out with dodge, they took the old one back even
though I had it for a year now, I underestimated how long I had it now....
Turns out there was a wrong part number sucsesion in the manuals, not the
dealers fault..... Nice part is, they had the correct one in stock. The
manifold is back on right now and sitting on the leakage tester for a little
while with all water in the motor for a few hours b4 I put everything back
together.... dont want any coolant in my oil!!

TJ