"Found" 3 MPG

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 01:30:45 EDT

Tip to those who complain of crappy milage (such as myself): slow the f$%@
down!! I drove from home back to school and convinced myself to go 65
rather than my usual 75. I got passed a lot more and the trip took a little
longer but I pulled darn near 19 MPG. Usually I consider 16 average and 17
good, with 17.7 being the previous record in the 7000 miles I've put on
since late December '03. Did not think 10 MPH would make such a huge
difference, but I guess it does! Wish the sweet spot was a little higher
than that, but I'm happy, thats all I can say, lol. I guess I *wasn't*
crazy when I thought it seemed like it barely used gas when going 55 between
smaller towns when I'm at home..shoulda tried this sooner!

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4