Re: DML:Rear brake conversion

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 20:09:48 EDT

Taken several vehicles into water deep enough to not so much soak.. I think
they were more like saturated.. Took several stops and riding the brakes to
get them responding right again. At the time, I was usually more concerned
with the carb takign a drink of water than the brakes.. I didn't want to
lose a motor and have to open the door and walk from the water..
Deepest water either of my Daks has ever had to contend with was barely 18 -
24 inches; never had the nerve to push them with deep stuff.