Re: DML:Rear brake conversion

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 21:46:46 EDT

Being that I live near Chicago and spend a good deal amount of time
downtown, yes I have. (the viaducts here flood pretty good with a heavy
rain) I've got powerslots on the front, and with a little two footed
diriving, they're nice and dry. They're more than enough to stop the truck
in normal traffic. The only disadvantage is that drums take longer than
discs to dry out.

I guess it's about at the point where we're going to have to start measuring
things to find out who's the winner here, and I'm not really in the mood to
debate my personal preference. I dunno, I'm pretty happy with my drum
brakes and think they do their job very well for what they are. I never
have problems with them, and they perform very well on the autocross track.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L