Re: What gauges w/ supercharger??

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 21:59:12 EDT

""TJ Goettner"" <dakota52318@toad.net> wrote in message

> What other gauge do I want to put in my pillar aside from the fuel
pressure
> and vac/boost gauge... I have one more spot to fill.... oil pressure at
> SCer, intake temp....??
>
> TJ

Stoich, EGT, ang Trans Temp are all good chioces for the third gauge. When
I had my last vehicle (it was supercharged) I had lots of gauges. On the
pillar, I had boost, stoich, and an oil temp gauge. In the vents, there was
an EGT and a trans temp. Down by the shifter (where the radio should have
been) there was oil pressure, nitrous pressure, fuel pressure, and a coolant
temp gauge. Not to mention the 5½ monster tach on the dash to the right of
the cluster. With the amount of money tied up in that motor I wanted to
know what was going on when I was at the track.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L