RE: Re: Loss of bottom end, completely....

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 12:30:01 EDT

My 4x4 is about .5-.7 seconds slower in the qtr due to driveline differences
than it should be......

My engine package is very close to Bernd's before he built the new engine
and our trucks are close in weight 2wd CC VS 4wd RC, he is running about
.5-.7 seconds faster than I am..

Trying to push a 4x4 thru the qtr is a lot harder than a 2wd, you also run
the risk of transfer case damage if too much power is run thru the tranny
and the transfer case.

just my .02 cents worth....

Ron
01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
http://www.scsilverdak.1colony.com

Mother’s Day is May 9. Make it special with great ideas from the Mother’s
Day Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04mothersday.armx