Re: Re: Loss of bottom end, completely....

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 18:38:29 EDT

Your still having to deal with the extra weight of the front differential,
drive shaft, and the power still passes thru the transfer case to the rear
end.....all of that will still result in a power loss.

I also run mine in 2wd when I'm running and the 14 second barrier is still
elusive to my Dakota.

The power I'm making should put me in the low 14's, But I'm still in the
15.2-15.4 @ 92 mph
with a 2.228 60' time...........But i have a plan to make to make the
transfer case and front diff work for me!

Ron
01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
http://www.scsilverdak.1colony.com

Getting married? Find tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events.
http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married