Re: Re: Loss of bottom end, completely....

From: TJ Goettner (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 13:10:06 EDT

Is that 60' time with a lot of wheel spin? Becuase mine got a 60' of 2.3541
with no spin at all, its just like the power is gone anymore on the bottom,
it just takes of really slow.... it use to at least chirp the tires off the
line. But now it doesnt anymore, I noticed this b4 the blower was put on.
I understand your point about the power loss, but mine has happened
recently, you know what I mean, like its not running correctly??

TJ