Re: Extreme Velocity air hat fits!

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 00:23:25 EDT

Odd, mine doesn't bind at all even with the inlet pointing straight out.
Maybe it's a '97 V6 thing? :-)

It did at first appear like it might bind when operating the throttle by
hand, but when I have someone press on the go peddle, the linkage doesn't
rotate as much and doesn't hit the hat. Don't forget you will need to do a
little dremel work on the air diverter to clear the hold down hardware.

Then again, as we have all found out too many times, all of our trucks are
just a little different and every install needs to be handled as it's own!

John