Re: Ignition Light Halo

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 09:20:36 EDT

"andy levy" <andy-dml@levyclan.us> wrote in message

> I think on early '99s it does, but I'm not sure. It's on trucks through
> '00 but it definitely doesn't work on '00s, and didn't work on my '99.

My 2000 has the "halo" but it doesn't illuminate. I've had the steering
column apart before, and it doesn't look like it'd be that hard to connect
it, there's a plug right on the thing. I'm sure that if I tapped into the
right wires, it would only take like 20 minutes to run everything and make
it pretty. It doesn't really bother me though, it's not like the keyhole is
THAT hard to find in the dark.

The halo on our Ram lights up, and it really doesn't do too much, IMO.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L