Re: DML:Transmission problem?

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 12:24:14 EDT

Phillip Batson wrote:
> I've noticed that lately, after I've been driving for
> a while, when I come to a stop and I'm waiting for the
> light to change, my truck seems to want to go for a
> couple of seconds. Almost as if it is trying to shift
> gears. (automatic trans though)
> I have also noticed that sometimes when I start the
> truck up, and shift into reverse it doesn't seem like
> it fully engages. I give it a little gas, and it just
> creeps backwards. I give it a good jolt of gas, and it
> seems to kick in.
>
> Is this an indication of my trans going kaput?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Phil
>
> =====
> Phil
> 2000 4x4 CC 4.7L

easy fix, change the ATF fluid and filter

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-831-5739 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121 Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced ;)