Re: RE: Transmission problem?

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 13:41:50 EDT

I had the fluid and filter changed a few months ago.
Hasn't gotten any better.

I haven't taken it into the stealer and specifically
told them to do anything with the tranny yet. (other
than the fluid/filter change) So, I guess, no, I
haven't had it serviced. Is there something they can
adjust on it? (tranny noob, sorry)

Thanks!