RE: Re: Crank Pulley

From: Jamie Calder (jCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 22:54:49 EDT

I tried that. I even have a 160 amp alternator but of course it doesn't help
if the idle is too slow :( Please let me know what you want for it. You
can email me direct if you want.
Also, if I keep the '97+ alternator pulley, I assume I'll need to use a '97+
belt, correct? What length is that (I remember you posted belt lengths
recently)?
Thanks again,
James C