Re: Re: Dakota Fuel Pump Wooooaaaaaaa's

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 10:33:22 EDT

""Ronald Taylor"" <scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I'm to the point where I could care less what others think, I've got a few
> friends that actually like the Dakota and what I've done to it, but they
> don't have the time to help me when I need it.
>
> They are so wrapped in what they have going on themselves, I feel bad
about
> asking for any kind of help because of the problems they are
> facing........WORK, HOME,FAMILY,KIDS,FINANCIAL stuff.

Most people have stuff like that going on. I know I've got everything but
the kids and family stuff that i've got to deal with. I guess i'm just
lucky to have a large friend network of gearheads. Plus, it helps that I
live very close to my bese friend, and we work at the same place. It's
pretty easy to mooch a ride to/from work while the truck is in the shop. ;-)

> I'll finish the what I want to do to the Dakota, it's just going to take a
> little longer.

Good luck with it!

--
- Josh