Re: Re: Dakota Fuel Pump Wooooaaaaaaa's

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 10:15:34 EDT

I'm to the point where I could care less what others think, I've got a few
friends that actually like the Dakota and what I've done to it, but they
don't have the time to help me when I need it.

They are so wrapped in what they have going on themselves, I feel bad about
asking for any kind of help because of the problems they are
facing........WORK, HOME,FAMILY,KIDS,FINANCIAL stuff.

I'll finish the what I want to do to the Dakota, it's just going to take a
little longer.

Ron
01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
http://www.scsilverdak.1colony.com